Monday, September 27, 2004

To draft, or not to draft, that is the question...

Okay folks, here we go. Gullible people are all fired up after a e-mail (a scam) says that Bush is pushing a bill that reestablished the draft. (article here)
But this is bringing back controversy about the draft. One New England teen was so scared that he shot himself, hoping to "avoid the draft", only to find out that there was no such thing.

Should we bring back the draft? Should women now be included in that draft?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It freaks me out how people believe anything. Of course they arent bringing back the draft. But can you actually imagine women being drafted? Mostly the thought of some women I know being in the military scares me. Thousands of armed women...this should send chills down every level headed man.

RobertDWood said...

But the draft isn't really about them.

In fact, the draft thing was introduced by democrats...

Unknown said...

I just found this article online. Ron Paul said exactly what I feel about this subject, I just haven't been able to put it into my own words.