Monday, June 04, 2007

Absent - S'Mores


Hey,
I haven't posted in a while. But I swear, there are reasons.
No, really. There are.

In any event, I'm off to a Child Evangelism Conference for the next 10 days. I have no idea as to the status of my internet connection while there, so I probably won't be blogging.

In the meantime, check out these other fine, upstanding citizens of the blogger neighborhood.

Ambassadors of Christ

Kingdom Advancing

Mercy Now

Such is life...

The Far Wright

Seventh Sola

The Cult of Christ

7 comments:

Matthew Celestine said...

Thanks.

jonathan said...

Enjoy! I hope it's a great experience.

Solameanie said...

Ditto. I pray your time there is a blessing. Love the galaxy photo.

They just might have a WI-FI zone there. If I can find one in Walnut Ridge, AR (at a McDonalds) - they should have one there. I hope.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the endorsement. Have fun.

By the way, that's a cool picture.

Gino said...

it's official:
palm boy declares me a fine upstanding citizen of the blog community!


i'd like to thank my manager, the support staff, my Lord and Savior, and the Blessed Mother, the fine folks at google, mom, dad, the lady who pours coffee at waffle house, the counter gal who found my luggage,...ted, mamie, and scooter... you know who you are... all my blogmates, too many to list, but i love you! each and every one you, you really make it all worthwhile....

RobertDWood said...

Gino, your welcome.

Sola, They won't let me drive myself around, and I just now got a chance to jump on a public computer.

Gino said...

are back now?

dont forget to share your adventures with the rest of us.