Friday, October 20, 2006

MEXICAN PLEDGE???

Story: "The father of a third-grader at Velasco, who wished to remain anonymous, said Tuesday that some students surrounding him at the assembly were saying the pledge. “I was telling them you don't have to stand for the pledge of allegiance to the Mexican flag," he said. He noted that only some students — not all — were reciting the pledge. "That's treason ... you're not supposed to say the pledge of allegiance to any flag other than the American and Texas flags," the father added. "It broke my heart to see the kids doing that.”"

WHAT IN TARNATION???
A group of third graders, in Texas, being taught about how to celebrate the independance day of MEXICO??? What is wrong with you people? The mexican independance went from a monarchy to a dictatorship, as we're supposed to celebrate that??? And this is a groupd of students being told to say the pledge, to the flag of a FORIGN NATION, in a Federal School???
This is so wrong, I cannot begin to describe how appaling this is to me.

8 comments:

TheEarthCanBeMoved said...

That's right...
Get 'em while they're young.
Why can't we get into the schools and share our views like the left does?

Oh...
That's right...
Cause tolerance no longer means "agree to disagree",
It means "agree and admit that I'm right!"

Squeaky wheel gets the grease I guess...
(I'll show ya some grease flinging!)

Mercy Now said...

Humn, sounds like what communists countries and jihadist states do and that is to instill corrupt ideas into young children. This is what political correctness has done. PC/mulitculturalism has gone too far and we need to fight them back.

Mercy Now said...

I think they should have a Mexican stand off every time a pledge is about to begin. Whoever or the majority that wins the stand off gets to say the pledge of their choice:o)

Anonymous said...

If you think this is as discussing as I do, than get a load of this site. www.spp.gov And don't believe any of the garbage that it's only a model or something that they would like to happen some time in the future. IT IS HAPPENING RIGHT NOW. Research t and you’ll find that I’m right.

Daniel

RobertDWood said...

Ah, the north American union and the Trans-American Corridor.

Troubling stuff, indeed.

Will it ever acctually take place? I don't think so.

Anonymous said...

I hope that you're right.

Daniel

Anonymous said...

What does a 700 mile wall do when this is happening

Anonymous said...

I refuse to learn Spanish I am learning some other foreign language. What is happening to us is the same thing that is happening to ancient Rome aren’t we supposed learn from history