Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Tagged...

I was tagged by Matt at The Cult of Christ. (Yes, that is my new name for it.)

1. One book that changed your life:
One thing You can't do in Heaven, By Mark Cahill

2. One book that you’ve read more than once:
Just one??? Fine... Star Wars: Heir to the Empire by Timothy Zahn. Oh. Star Wars: Shatterpoint by Matthew Stover.

3. One book you’d want on a desert island:
The New International Version of the Bible.

4. One book that made you laugh:
Laugh a lot? The Far Side Gallery, any of them.

5. One book that made you cry [or feel really sad]:
Old Yeller, by I forget who.

6. One book that you wish had been written:
Right now? 'Wittless' by Ann Coulter.

7. One book that you wish had never been written:
Little Red Book, by Mao.

8. One book you’re currently reading:
Why the Allies Won(WWII), by Richard Ovary.

9. One book you’ve been meaning to read:
Disclosure, by Michael Chriton

10. Now tag five people:
Five? Nuts...

Earthy, Mercy Now, Redwall, Jenifer, and Carey.

7 comments:

Matthew Celestine said...

Well done.

Timothy Zahn- I read the second part of that trology and also the two Star Wars books he wrote later. I preferred Kevin J Anderson's Jedi Academy trilogy, however. That was hilarious.

Mao's little red book- I love the saying in there, "Freedom springs from the barrel of a gun."

God Bless

Matt

TheEarthCanBeMoved said...

Yeah...
Not happening.

Anonymous said...

*Points up ^^^ and laughs*

RobertDWood said...

Lol. Out with it Jason.

The Jedi Academy Trilogy is pretty funny, but I don't think Anderson was trying to be. The Spectre of the Past and Vision of the Future, I have also read multible times. Acctually, 90% of the adult size Star Wars books, I've probably read multible times.

Meghan said...

*sigh* fine.. will do

;D

LoL

Matt said...

I liked Zahn and Stackpole's SW books. I didn't like Anderson's nearly as well.

Allston is also very good.

RobertDWood said...

I thought Andersons were rather dry.

Arron Alston was very very funny though, I liked his writtings.