Sunday, October 23, 2005

Double Feature today

Greetings all. I've been busy and have forgotten my duty to aid in the attempt to push back the frontiers of ignorance. To try to attone, I will be presenting the next two truths.

13: If you commit a crime, you are guilty.
This is an easy one. It makes sense(or so I'd hope, otherwise PB and I will have to redouble our efforts >_<)

14: The way to improve schools is not more money. It's introduction of moral and spiritual values, as well as the "4 R's": reading, 'riting, 'rithmatic, and Rush.
More money is not the answer. Alabama's school system showed us that. These suggested principles really would work (although I do realize that Rush is not for everyone, sadly...), but, thanks to a number of things, mostly stemming from our modernist, reletivistic society, the basics of right and wrong, lessons which will stand anyone in better stead than any degree, are outlawed.

3 comments:

RobertDWood said...

Excellent points!

Anonymous said...

You are not guilty if you are a liberal who was pressed religously by Christians.

Anonymous said...

Wrong is wrong no matter who says it or does it.

Malcom X