Monday, April 04, 2005

Al Gore and Google

Yahoo! News

Al Gore has been working hard the last few months, and this is the result. Ladies and gentlemen, I present you the new station, "Current" for the masses (younger ones anyways).

First of all: Al Gore to attract younger viewers?? I guess if this isn't spread around, it should work. The networks plan:
-"The channel will show professionally produced segments as well as viewer-produced videos mostly short in length, running from a few seconds to up to 15 minutes."-

Second: WHAT IS GOOGLE THINKING??? I think I'm going to switch to MSN search. They got no love for the democrats, esspecially after they were sued for a bogus anti-trust lawsuit.

1 comment:

RobertDWood said...

Google has gMail.

Other wise, I am switching to the butterfly.