Sunday, April 10, 2005

Wendy's finger

I had heard about this* several days ago, and was rather surprised. I like Wendy's. Unfortunately, I don't think I could eat there (unless it was a vegetarian meal) until this lawsuit is figured out.
Even the idea of finding a finger in my food is nasty. Nasty. Nasty.
Yet there is evidence that Wendy's is innocent, because this woman who is charging them over the finger incident has begun several lawsuits in the last few years, including another one with a different fast food company. It sounds very suspicious to me..........

*Just in case you hadn't heard, here's the summary: A woman supposedly found a piece of a person's finger in her Wendy's chili. It is thought to be a woman's finger because of the long nail (I know, its disgusting). The woman who "found" the finger is suing. Yay.

3 comments:

RobertDWood said...

Wendy's is innocent until proven guilty.

Besides, I don't eat chili there, get a triple classic combo.

Yummm...

tom said...

I like having the extra finger to stir my chili.

RobertDWood said...

Yahoo! News

Now she isn't going to sue do to emotional trauma...