Monday, April 11, 2005

Google gulp....

This is weird

I've decided that it is getting a little heated around here, and while that is a good thing, so is releasing that anger.

So, on that light hearted note,

Google is releasing a beta version of their "drink" in a viral marketing campaign, much like gMail (for those of you to unfortunate to have this, send me an email). Aparently, the cap uses an RIFD tag to wirelessly send your genetic profile, (which it reads from your saliva as you drink), and then subtly alters your nuero-signals from your mouth to your brain.

Sounds interesting... Soda on major steroids.

5 comments:

RobertDWood said...

"wanna buy some death sticks.."

Except it's drinks.

I was reading the FAQ, and the answers about safty didn't seem all that reasuring.

Seth said...

I don't suppose you noticed the date when this came out, did you? Here's a hint: it was the Friday before last, on the first day of the fourth month.

Don't tell me you believed Google's press release about their carrier pigeon or their station on the moon in years past... :P

tom said...

Soilent Green is still people!

RobertDWood said...

Yup. I noticed, after my fried told me...

Anonymous said...

April Fool's or not---it is a funny thought....